Who we Are!
WHO WE ARE
CFTN-Flagstaff is a local body of believers who are focused on:
- Jesus Christ – we are an UNASHAMED CHRISTIAN church. The person of Jesus Christ is central to all we do and through Him we have relationship with God the Father and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible – we are a BIBLE-BASED AND BIBLE TAUGHT church. We are committed to the Bible as the Word of God and our final authority for rule and practice.
- The Ministry of the Holy Spirit – we are a SPIRIT-FILLED, SPIRIT-LED church. We believe that each Christian should develop the fruit of the Spirit and seek to use the gifts of the Spirit for the benefit of others.
- Discipleship – we are a MATURING church. Our goal is to help people become completely committed followers of Jesus Christ.
- Prayer – we are a PRAYING church. Our goal is become a “house of prayer for all nations.”
- Worship – we are a WORSHIPPING church. Our goal is to express our devotion to God through joyful praise and intimate worship.
- Loving Relationships – we are a LOVING church. Our goal is to see every person loved and cared for in such a way that they feel accepted, valued and have a sense of dignity and belonging.
- Servant Hood – we are a SERVING AND GIVING church. Our goal is to see every member developing their God-given abilities and using them to serve others.
- Outreach – we are an EVANGELISTIC AND REACHING church. Our goal is to reach lost people both near and far and influence our community for righteousness through evangelism, community outreach, missions and church planting.
- Relevance – we are a CONTEMPORARY, HIGH IMPACT church. Our goal is to present the message of Christ in a way that is meaningful to regular attendees while being understandable and irresistible to visitors.
- Diversity – we are a UNIFIED church. Our goal is to bridge racial, cultural, gender, socio-economic and generational gaps so as to create a community where all people can relate together in a spirit of love and unity.
- Excellence – we are a QUALITY church. Our goal is to pursue excellence in all aspects of church life in order to bring glory to God.